There’s nothing more tragic than losing a son or daughter to a preventable driving accident.
Here’s some sobering statistics about teen driving:
- 16-year-olds have higher crash rates than drivers of any other age
- 56% of teens said they talk on the phone while driving
- Statistics show that 16 and 17-year-old driver death rates increase with each additional passenger
- Only 44% of teens said they would definitely speak up if someone were driving in a way that scared them
- Teen drivers with involved parents are twice as likely to wear seat belts
- More than 40% of teen auto deaths occur between the hours of 9 p.m. and 6 a.m.
- Talking on a cell phone can double the likelihood of an accident as well as slow a young driver’s reaction time down to that of a 70-year-old
- 1 in 5 of 16-year-old drivers has an accident within their first year of driving
- 56% of teenagers rely on their parents to learn how to drive
- Crash risk for teens increase incrementally with each mile per hour over the speed limit
You and your recently licensed, or soon to be licensed, teen are invited to join us for an informative presentation from Kevin Panter.
Kevin will discuss his real-world experience with teen driving accidents and give you some tools to help keep your teen driver safe.
Kevin will also discuss the impacts of adding a teen driver to your insurance policy and some possible ways to save money.
Join us on AUGUST 8, 2017 at 6PM at our office located at the Bank Of The Ozarks Community Room at 150 Orvin Lance Connector in Blue Ridge, GA. Reserve your spot by calling (706) 632-3400.